Terms of Sale
Please read these Terms of Sale, a legally binding agreement between you and Organic Valley. Last modified: August 10, 2021
These Terms of Sale state the legal terms that govern your online purchase of Organic Prairie products from Cooperative Regions of Organic Producer Pools dba Organic Valley and its wholly owned affiliates (“Organic Valley”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
1. BASICS. These Terms of Sale together with our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement incorporated by reference, form the agreement that governs your purchase of products (the “Agreement”) on this Website or the mobile version thereof (collectively, “Website”). We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, modify, suspend or discontinue some of all parts of the Agreement and/or the Website contents.
Your use of the Website and/or purchase of one or more products on this Website constitute your acceptance of this legally binding Agreement with Organic Valley and agreement to comply with the Agreement. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Website. A third party vendor, Shopify, Inc., hosts our online store and provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to offer and sell our products to you.
2. ORDERING AND SHIPPING. Our standard ordering and shipping terms as well as any special circumstances are stated here and are incorporated by reference.
3. RETURNS AND REFUNDS. We want our customers to be happy with our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact Customer Care by phone at 1-877-662-6328 or by email, email@example.com, within 30 days from your receipt of the product. Due to the nature of our products, we handle returns on a case-by-case basis, and are committed to making it right. Please have your order number available when you contact us to help expedite your request.
4. PAYMENT METHODS. Our Website currently accepts credit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept PayPal and ShopPay. Your credit card is charged when your order ships. If the credit card issuer does not authorize payment to us for any reason, we are not liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any payment method you provide in connection with your purchase transaction. By submitting your payment information, you authorize us, and any third party collecting this information on our behalf, to provide your information to third parties to facilitate your requested transaction.
5. CANCELLATIONS. We cannot guarantee requests for changes or cancellations once you submit your order on the Website, because we prioritize promptly processing and shipping your order. Please contact our Consumer Relations Team by phone at 1-877-662-6328 for assistance if you want to request cancellation or changes to your order.
6. DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS. From time to time, we will share current information about our product promotions, sales or discount code offers. We will typically share these updates on our Website, in our social media and, subject to our Privacy Statement, via e-mail to individuals we think would be interested in knowing about them.
7. PRICES. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice, however, price changes made after a submitted order will not apply to that order. The product prices on the Website are in U.S. dollars and exclude sales tax, if applicable. No sales tax is charged on food items. If an order includes both non-taxable food items(s) and taxable non-food item(s), for orders to a shipping address within Wisconsin, applicable Wisconsin sales tax will be charged on the non-food item(s). If this applies to your order, the final confirmation page will display any applicable sales tax charged.
All prices shown on the Website are in U.S. Dollars and are exclusive of applicable sales tax. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice to you, provided that any changes made after your order is submitted will not apply retroactively.
The amount of tax charged on your order will depend on the item purchased and the destination of the shipment. Certain items may be exempt from sales tax, depending on state and local laws. The sales tax actually charged will be calculated when your order is shipped and will reflect applicable state and local taxes. If an item is subject to sales tax in the state to which the order is shipped, tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, which can include shipping and handling fees.
We collect applicable taxes where we’ve determined we have a duty to. We are not required to, and do not, collect taxes in all states. You may have a duty to directly report and pay taxes if we do not collect such taxes. It’s understood that you are ultimately responsible for any use, ad valorem, and other applicable taxes and fees related to your purchase.
8. PRICE OR DESCRIPTION ERRORS. We endeavor to present all information on the Website accurately, however, we do not warrant or guarantee accuracy, and we are not responsible if product descriptions, specifications, or pricing on our Website is not complete, accurate, reliable, current or error-free. If you become aware of an error, please call it to our attention by contacting at as listed below.
9. RISK OF LOSS. You are solely responsible for providing us with a correct, safe shipping address accessible by common carriers during the Website order checkout process. You hereby release us from any and all liability if the delivery address provided to the Website is incorrect or if you fail to collect the order shipment from the delivery address provided to the Website. Title to, and the risk of loss of, the product(s) ordered transfers to you upon delivery to the delivery address provided to the Website.
10. RESERVED RIGHTS We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order including without limitation orders placed under the same customer account, credit card or using the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by email or billing contact information provided when the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases you make on the Website. You agree to promptly update your account and other necessary information so that we can complete your purchases and contact you as needed.
11. CONTACT US. You may contact us in any of the following ways:
Phone Toll Free 877-662-6328
(Hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CDT (Monday - Friday)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: CROPP/Organic Prairie
1 Organic Way
La Farge, WI 54639