Homemade Italian Sausage
posted 2023 Mar by
Homemade Italian Sauasge
It's so easy to make homemade Italian Sausage with Organic Prairie Ground Pork! A few simple spices, and about 10 minutes on the stove is all it takes. Use this homemade Italian Sausage in pasta, lasagna, or as a topper for pizza!
1 teaspoon organic oregano
1 teaspoon organic thyme
1/2 teaspoon organic rosemary
1/2 teaspoon organic fennel seed
1/2 teaspoon organic parsley
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/2 teaspoon organic black pepper
1/2 teaspoon organic white pepper
1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder
1 pound Organic Prairie Ground Pork
- In a large bowl, add the oregano, thyme, rosemary, fennel seeds, parsley, sea salt, black pepper, white pepper, and garlic powder and mix together.
- Add in the ground pork, and using your hands mix until the spices are incorporated evenly.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the pork. Using a spatula, chop up the pork into small pieces and cook over medium heat until it’s browned and fully cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Turn heat up to high and brown for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use in recipes, or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.