posted 2023 Jul by
This recipe for easy Bratwurst Kabobs uses Organic Prairie Pork Bratwurst along with a few simple veggies for an easy grilling recipe that's ready in no time! With only 7 ingredients, this recipe is a quick and easy summer dinner.
1 package Organic Prairie Pork Bratwurst
- 10 organic mini sweet bell peppers
- 1 organic large yellow onion
- 8 ounces organic baby Bella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut each bratwurst into 8 slices. Set aside.
- Cut mini peppers in half and remove seeds. Cut the onion in quarters, reserving the large pieces.
- To make the kabobs: Using 10-inch skewers, start with a pepper, add onion, brat, mushroom, and pepper. Repeat until all the brats and veggies have been skewered. You should have 4 pieces of bratwurst per kabob and about 8 kabobs total.
- Using a pastry brush, brush olive oil on the kabobs, making sure to rotate to brush each side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and rotate to season each side.
- Heat grill to high, about 350°F to 400°F. Place kabobs on the grill and cover. Cook for about 3 minutes, rotate, and continue to do that until all sides have been grilled. Heat until golden brown and veggies are cooked.