Oven Roast Turkey Breast w/Orange Cranberry Glaze
- 1 1/2 lb Organic Prairie turkey breast
- 2 cup orange juice, no pulp added
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup peeled and minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon Organic Valley Salted Butter
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
A literally juicy turkey, infused with organic orange juice and colorful cranberries.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place thawed turkey breast in an 8x8 baking dish. In a small mixing bowl, whisk orange juice, honey and tamari soy sauce. Pour mixture over turkey breast and toss in the dried cranberries and minced shallots. Baste with melted butter and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Roast until thermometer inserted into thickest part of turkey registers 170 degrees and juices run clear when pierced with fork, about 45 minutes. For the richest flavor, baste throughout the roasting process with the orange juice mixture.
2. Let stand 10 minutes prior to carving. Thinly slice turkey crosswise. Transfer to platter and keep warm.
3. Pour any remaining juice mixture into a small saucepan, and over medium heat constantly stirring, reduce to a rich glaze. Drizzle over sliced turkey breast.