Lemon Pepper Beef Marinade
Classic and fantastic compliment to tender grilled organic steak.
Prep time: 1 hour
- 2 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 large lemon, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 large lemon, juiced
- 1 Organic Prairie Boneless New York Strip Steak
1. Thinly slice steak (or leave whole). Chop lemon and onion and place in shallow glass dish. Mix in the rest of the ingredients and press the lemon and onion with the back of a spoon to express flavors.
2. Add the beef strips and marinate for 45 minutes (if uncut steak is preferred, increase marinade time by 20 minutes).
3. Place entire mixture onto large sheet of foil and fold into a pouch. Grill or bake until desired tenderness. If steak is left whole, grill to perfection with the lemon and onions.
Create a shish kabob with portabella mushrooms (marinade with garlic, balsamic vinegar and tamari), cherry tomatoes, fennel bulb, and sweet onions. Serve with roasted new potatoes and green salad.