Farm Friends Firecracker Cheeseburger
Soothing sour cream harmonizes with zesty horseradish for a cheeseburger you won’t soon forget!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Organic Valley Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoon horseradish (bottled variety, drained)
- 2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (Cascadian Farms)
- 2 teaspoon pickled jalepenos
- 1 lb Organic Prairie Ground Beef
- 4 ounce Organic Valley Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine Organic Valley Sour Cream with drained horseradish, Cascadian Farms Sweet Pickle Relish, and pickled jalapenos. Cover and chill.
2. Season Organic Prairie Ground Beef with sea salt and black pepper. Form into patties and grill on one side, flip, and add sliced cheddar. Grill to perfection.
3. Slice your favorite burger roll and brush with garlic butter. Toast or grill, as desired. Transfer grilled cheeseburger to the toasty garlic-butter roll.
4. Top with the sour cream horseradish sauce, tomato slices, and fresh leaf lettuce.
For a low carb alternative, try serving burger on a heap of seasonal greens and edible flowers!