Baked Bar-B-Que Chicken Breast
This Bar-B-Que will be the talk of the lunchroom!
Prep time: 45 minutes
- 1 Organic Prairie Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 6 ounce organic barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Organic Valley Salted Butter
1. Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
2. Thaw chicken breast in refrigerator. Remove packaging and cut into 1/4" slices. Wash hands.
3. Spread butter onto a shallow baking dish (or a cookie sheet). Arrange chicken slices and apply Bar-B-Que sauce.
4. Bake for approximately 25–30 minutes. Cooking times will vary due to the thickness of the chicken slices. Enjoy hot or cold.
Create a succulent sandwich with Organic Valley Colby and Cheddar Cheeses, Baked Bar-B-Que Chicken, a touch of mayo and mustard, and a pile of lettuce, tomato, and sprouts.
Kids love to dunk! Serve Baked Bar-B-Que Chicken Breast strips with extra sauce, or with a touch of ranch dressing.