Italian Wedding Soup
- 1-12 ounce package Ground Turkey*
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2-48oz ounce chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 5 ounce baby spinach
- 1/3 chopped carrot
Combine turkey, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, basil, and onion powder. Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Heat broth to boiling; stir in spinach, orzo, chopped carrot and meatballs. Return to boil and reduce to medium. Cook at slow boil for 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente and meatballs are cooked.
*You can also substitute Organic Prairie Turkey Chubs if desired.