Grand Marnier Browned Butter Sauce
- 2 ounce Grand Marnier liqueur
- 6 tablespoon Organic Valley Cultured Butter cut into 6 pieces
- 1 teaspoon cider or white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh basil
1) Heat liqueur in a small saute pan or skillet over medium heat just until warmed. Use a lit match to carefully ignite liqueur; shake skillet until flames subside.
2) Turn heat to medium-low and add remaining ingredients. Cook until butter is lightly browned, stirring frequently. Serve as a sauce for firm white fish fillets such as snapper, halibut or cod, or with pork or chicken.