A family favorite praised for being tender, juicy and delicious, our Organic Whole Turkeys have an unparalleled farm-fresh flavor that will satisfy all of your dinner guests. These turkeys cook beautifully and make a stunning centerpiece on the holiday table.
Our Organic Turkey should be cooked at 325°F for 15 minutes per pound, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Our largest size is only 14-16lbs this season.
• Fed 100% organic feed
• Raised at our family farm in Iowa & processed in the Midwest
• Free of added salt solutions or injections
• Raised without antibiotics or added hormones
• Includes giblets - heart, liver, and neck for sensational gravy
• Arrives frozen (ships on dry ice, within sustainable insulation packaging made of recycled denim)
Try our Rosemary Turkey recipe!
When you spend $200
No coupon code required
Stock that freezer and save!
All of our small family farm organic meats are shipped frozen in dry ice for maximum flavor and quality.
Storage & Thawing
PREMIUM ORGANIC MEATS
Our farms always meet and often exceed USDA organic standards to ensure that you get nothing but the highest quality meat possible.
Organic Prairie meat is pure and simple. We never use antibiotics, added hormones, or harsh pesticides on our farms.
How are your turkeys raised?
Our certified organic turkeys are raised in the Midwest, on a 5 generation family farm. They're fed only 100% certified organic feed. The birds are raised according to the strictest organic production and humane treatment standards.