- GRILL: Grill seasoned steaks over hot coals or high heat on a gas grill to desired doneness.
- BROIL: Move the top oven rack 6" from heating element and preheat the broiler. Place seasoned steaks on broiler pan and broil in hot oven to desired doneness.
- Rare: 130F internal temperature (about 5 minutes per side)
- Medium:140F internal temperature (about 7 minutes per side). Handling: Organic Prairie beef steaks are wet aged for flavor and tenderness, then individually vacuum sealed in air-tight packages to preserve optimum taste. Store in your freezer and thaw meat in the refrigerator or by microwave before cooking.
- Well: 160F internal temperature (about 9 minutes per side).
- TIPS: Turn steaks only once while cooking. Use a meat thermometer to check doneness. Cover cooked steaks with foil and let rest 5 minutes before serving to keep the juices.
If your order exceeds $200, standard shipping is on us!*
Standard shipping is $15.95 per order, per address, with no minimum purchase required. Alaska and Hawaii require Rush shipping.
Express shipping is $49.95 per order, per address, with no minimum purchase required. Alaska and Hawaii require Rush shipping.
Rush shipping is $69.95 per order, per address, with no minimum purchase required. Alaska and Hawaii require Rush shipping.
We ship to the 50 U.S. States Only
Shipping for the Holidays? For complete details visit our shipping page.
*Alaska, Hawaii, Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard cannot receive Free Standard, Standard, or Express Shipping services, these orders require Rush Shipping and transit may take an extra 2 days to deliver.