FREE SHIPPING on orders that exceed $250*
** Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, Nantucket Island or Martha’s Vineyard.
If your order exceeds $250 the shipping is on us!*
Flat Rate Shipping
Standard shipping is now $15.95 per order, per address, with no minimum purchase required.*
Overnight shipping is available Monday through Thursday (orders must be received by 8AM) at $39.95 per order. Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Alaska and Hawaii require Overnight shipping. No Saturday delivery.
When will my order ship?
- Orders received after 8AM CST Wednesday and before 4PM CST Friday will ship
- Orders received after 4PM CST Friday and up to 8AM CST Tuesday will ship
- Orders in 1-2 day ground zones, 2nd Day Air and Overnight orders received by 8AM CST will ship
- Orders in 1-day ground zones and Overnight orders received by 8AM CST will ship
- Not Shipping - No Saturday delivery
We Ship to the 50 U.S. States Only
- All orders are shipped out via UPS; in some instances we made need to use FedEx due to remote locations. After your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation from us with your shipment tracking number within 24 hours of the time your order ships. You can verify your delivery date or track your shipment on the UPS/FedEx website using the link provided in the email.
- UPS/FedEx requires a physical, street address and a daytime phone number. P.O. Boxes or APO addresses are not acceptable. Organic Prairie will not be responsible for delayed packages and thawed delivery due to an incorrect addresses entered by the customer.
- Your order is processed immediately and therefore cannot be cancelled or revised. Please be sure to review your order carefully before finalizing.
- You have 48 hours to report any issues with your order in order to receive prompt reimbursement. See customer support contact information below.
- Residential Deliveries: Residential orders are shipped as driver release. This means the package will be delivered to the recipient address with no signature required. Packages can be left at any exterior door location.
- We are only responsible for packages up to the time of delivery. Please be sure to track your package throughout transit and alert gift recipients that a perishable gift will be delivered to them. Remind recipients to freeze or refrigerate all products as soon as possible upon delivery, along with making arrangements to be available at time of delivery.
- Business Deliveries: UPS/FedEx will not leave packages outside of a business, if the business is closed. Please make sure that an associate is present to receive packages. We are not responsible for thawed deliveries, due to delays because a business was closed.
- Product availability, holidays, weather and other circumstances may affect our delivery schedule.
- Orders placed with a delayed delivery date may be cancelled due to product availability.
- Catalog orders: All mail in orders by check take 5-7 days to clear before your order is processed to ship.
Your order will ship carefully packed in dry-ice and will arrive in one to four days according to your zone on the map below.
Nantucket & Martha’s Vineyard, MA; Alaska and Hawaii require Overnight shipping
Standard Shipping Rates
- Order Amount
- Freight Charge
- Up to $249.99
- $250 or more
Special Shipping Needs
If you require special shipping instructions, please call in your order using our toll free customer service number.
Our Pledge to You
If you are not 100% delighted with our organic meats, please contact our Consumer Relations Team, they’ll be delighted to assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-662-6328.
Packaging & Shipping Products
Our premium products are individually vacuum-sealed, in air-tight packages to preserve taste, flavor, and freshness, then surrounded by a premium, reusable polystyrene chest. It is very common for the dry ice to have dissipated by the time your order arrives. You need not to be concerned; as long as the product feels cool to the touch, the quality has not been diminished. Simply place the product in your freezer or refrigerator (use product within 7 days). We do not recommend re-freezing poultry; this can be placed in your refrigerator and used within 7 days.
If you have questions about your order or would like to place your order by phone please contact Consumer Relations.
We encourage the reuse and pass-along value of the foam cooler you receive. If you are unable to reuse the foam cooler you receive, please check with your local recycling center about recycling your foam cooler.