FREE SHIPPING on orders that exceed $250*
** Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, Nantucket Island or Martha’s Vineyard.
When will my order ship?
Orders are shipped Monday - Wednesday.
Standard shipping is $15.95 per order, per address, with no minimum purchase required.**1, 2 & 3 Day Zone:
Orders placed after 8:01 AM CST Tuesday - 4 PM CST Friday are shipped the following Monday.
Orders placed after 4:01 PM CST Friday - 8 AM CST Tuesday are shipped on Tuesday.
Arrival days in the chart and map below are not guaranteed on standard shipping. These are estimated arrival times only. Product availability, holidays, weather and other circumstances may affect your delivery date.
Overnight shipping is available Monday through Wednesday (orders must be received by 8 AM CST) at $39.95 per order, per address. Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Alaska and Hawaii require Overnight shipping.Orders placed after 8:01 AM CST Tuesday - 8 AM CST Wednesday will ship Wednesday.
Orders placed after 8:01 AM CST Wednesday - 4 PM CST Friday will ship on the following Monday.
Orders placed after 4:01 PM CST Friday - 8 AM CST Tuesday will ship Tuesday.
Labor Day Shipping
Our office will be closed Monday, September 5th . We expect to experience high order volume on Tuesday, September 6th and will do our best to ship all orders out as quickly as possible.We will resume our regular shipping schedule the week of September 12th.
Adverse weather conditions, product availability and other circumstances may affect your delivery date.
- All orders are shipped out via UPS; in some instances we made need to use FedEx due to remote locations. After your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking information within 24 hours. Please track your shipment using the link provided in the email.
- Residential Deliveries: P.O. Box or APO address are not accepted. Orders are delivered as driver release. This means a package can be left with no signature required.
- Business Deliveries: UPS/FedEx will not leave packages outside of a business if closed. Please make sure that an associate is present to receive packages. We are not responsible for delays due to a closed business.
- Please be sure to track your package throughout transit and alert gift recipients that a perishable gift is on the way.
- It is very common for the dry ice to have dissipated by the time your order arrives. You need not to be concerned; as long as the product feels cool to the touch, the quality has not been diminished. Simply place the product in your freezer or refrigerator (use product within 7 days).
- Product availability, holidays, weather and other circumstances may affect our delivery schedule.
- If you require special shipping instructions, please call in your order using our toll free consumer relations number.
- Your order is processed immediately and therefore cannot be cancelled or revised. Please be sure to review your order carefully before submitting.
- You have 2 business days to report any issues with your order to receive prompt reimbursement. See consumer relations contact information below.
- Orders placed with a delayed delivery date may be cancelled due to product availability.
- Catalog orders: All mail in orders by check take 5-7 days to clear before your order is processed to ship.
- Our premium products are individually vacuum-sealed, in air-tight packages to preserve taste, flavor, and freshness, then surrounded by a premium, reusable polystyrene chest.
Consumer RelationsPhone Toll Free 877-662-6328
Hours 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM CT (Monday - Friday)
firstname.lastname@example.org Organic Prairie
1 Organic Way
La Farge, WI 54639
We encourage the reuse and pass-along value of the foam cooler you receive. If you are unable to reuse the foam cooler you receive, please check with your local recycling center about recycling your foam cooler.