1. Prepare a charcoal or wood-fired kettle-style grill until the coals are glowing evenly. (Or heat a gas-fired grill to medium hot).
2. Meanwhile, dry the pork tenderloins on paper towels, then place them on a plate and let them come to room temperature.
3. Chop the garlic, sprinkle it with the salt and then smash the garlic with the back of your knife until it forms a paste. Combine garlic paste, parsley, tarragon, smoked paprika, cumin, mustard and vinegar in a bowl. Whisk in the olive oil and lots of pepper.
4. Slather the paste all over the tenderloins. Grill the meat (covered) over the hot coals, turning them occasionally, until the outside is crusty brown and the meat is done. This will take about 15 minutes.
5. Let the tenderloins rest for 5 minutes, then slice them at an angle and serve immediately.
Copyright by Terese Allen