Farm Friends Firecracker Chicken Cheddar Burger
Heart healthy, full of flavor and oh so festive. This low carb chicken burger may become your family’s all-time favorite alternative to the beefy classic.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine Organic Valley Sour Cream with drained horseradish, Cascadian Farms Sweet Pickle Relish, and pickled jalapenos. Cover and chill.
2. Season thawed Organic Valley Ground Chicken with sea salt and black pepper. Form into patties and grill on one side, flip and add Organic Valley sliced Cheddar Cheese. Grill to perfection.
3. Slice your favorite burger roll and brush with garlic butter. Toast or grill, as desired. Transfer grilled cheeseburger to the toasty garlic-butter roll.
4. Top with the sour cream horseradish sauce, tomato slices, and fresh leaf lettuce. Enjoy!
- 2/3 cup Organic Valley Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoon horseradish (bottled variety, drained)
- 2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (Cascadian Farms)
- 2 teaspoon pickled jalepenos
- 1 1/2 lb Organic Prairie Ground Chicken
- 6 ounce Organic Valley Cheddar Cheese
- salt and pepper to taste