- 2-12 ounce packages Ground Turkey*
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 mixture taco seasoning (recipe below)
- 1 dozen tortillas taco shells
- 1/2 head shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1-8 ounce package shredded cheese
- 1 cup water
- Toppings include chopped tomatoes, onions, avocado, and salsa
- Taco Seasoning Recipe
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Brown turkey in oil until completely cooked. Add taco seasoning powder and water and cook 15 minutes.
Heat tortillas and fill with meat mixture, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and any other toppings.
Prep time: 30 minutes
*You can also substitute Organic Prairie Turkey Chubs if desired.