- 1-12 ounce package Ground Turkey (or 2-12oz packages for a real meaty chili)*
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1-16 ounce can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1-15 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-15 1/2 ounce can light red kidney beans, drained
- Add water, to desired thickness
Cook and stir ground turkey, onion and garlic in 1 Tbsp Oil; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients except beans. Heat to boiling, reduce heat. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
Stir in beans. Heat to boiling, reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
*You can also substitute Organic Prairie Turkey Chubs if desired.