1. For dressing: Mince garlic and then press it into a paste with a fork or the back of a knife. Mix garlic in a small bowl with mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Using a whisk or immersion blender, whisk continuously while you add the olive oil in a thin steam. Set aside.
2. For salad: Heat a large cast-iron skillet or griddle over a medium-high flame until very hot. Cut the zucchini lengthwise into thin slices. Brush a little olive oil on the hot griddle, add the zucchini and season with salt and pepper. (Don't crowd the skillet; cook the zucchini in two batches if necessary). Grill zucchini on both sides until barely tender and tinged with brown, 3-4 minutes per side. Remove to a large bowl and set aside.
3. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Add a bit more oil to the skillet, add the steaks and cook on both sides to desired doneness. Remove steaks to a cutting board and let rest at least 10 minutes.
4. While the steaks are resting, place garbanzo beans, tomato wedges, and mint leaves atop the zucchini. Break the feta up into chunks atop the vegetables.
5. Slice the steaks across the grain into bite-sized pieces. Gently combine steak, vegetables and enough dressing to coat all. Divide onto plates and serve up.
You can easily substitute Organic Prairie's Sirloin Steak, Filet Mignon, or Flank Steak in this recipe.
Copyright by Terese Allen for Organic Prairie